This statement was created for the purpose of informing users of the website about the ways of collecting and processing personal data on www.sulislife.com and to inform users about the way we care about their privacy.
Please read this Statement carefully to find out how we collect, process, protect or otherwise use your personal information.
Personal data is any data relating to an individual whose identity is known or can be established. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental , the economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
We only collect your personal information when you voluntarily provide us with such information. We collect information about you when you fill out the registration form or when you sign up for the newsletter.
Examples of information about your use of the site include: most visited and most viewed subpages and links on our website, number of completed forms, time spent on the page, most popular keywords leading users to our site, your IP address, information collected through cookies, data your device such as hardware settings, system activity, browser type, etc.
We use the information obtained about you for one or more of the following purposes:
We may process your personal data for the following purposes
Depending on the purpose, we may collect and process your following data:
Your collected data will be made available to SULIS LIFE employees, trade trades as well as other persons if this is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected. If you are interested in who can have access to your personal information, please continue reading this text.
- name and surname, delivery address and telephone number that we received from you with the order confirmation, we give to our logistics partner (General Logistics Systems Croatia doo), because this is the only way to deliver the requested package to your home address. Business partners are authorized to use this information solely for the purpose of contacting when delivering delivery packages.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the legally permitted limits and depending on the type of processing, we may share your data in the following categories of data recipients:
- SULIS LIFE, trade> employees
- delivery services> GLS
- software maintenance> markostarcevic.com
- billing service providers and banks> CorvusPay - CorvusInfo doo, ERSTE & STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK DD
- we require the above business partners to always comply with applicable laws, prescribed rules of personal data protection, and to pay attention to the confidentiality of received personal data of our users.
- then permanent third parties as follows:
- if legally necessary for the protection of SULIS LIFE, a trade
- compliance with the Law, at the request of public authorities, court decisions, legal proceedings, obligations to report and inform the competent authorities, etc.
- checks or controls of compliance with the rules and contracts of SULIS LIFE, trade for trade
- protection of the rights, property or security of SULIS LIFE, trade or its clients
- in connection with corporate transactions: in the context of the transfer or sale of all or part of the business or otherwise in connection with the merger, consolidation, change of control, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of the business of SULIS LIFE, trade
We do not offer or provide third party services or products on our website.
Protection of your data
To protect the personal information you submit through this website, we use physical, technical and organizational security measures. We are constantly upgrading and testing our security technology. We restrict access to your personal information only to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide you with our services or certain benefits. In addition, we educate our employees about the importance of data confidentiality and the protection of privacy and protection of your data.
We keep and protect your personal information for the duration of your business relationship with us. SULIS LIFE shop stores your personal data for the period until the purpose of processing is achieved, ie until the moment when your registration is active. After deactivating your registration (unsubscribe from your profile on the WEB shop, unsubscribe from the newsletter or request deletion of the profile by sending a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, SULIS LIFE, trade, The data will be deleted immediately without delay, unless there is an outstanding debt or a pending complaint, where we will wait for you not to be damaged, and then we will delete the profile.
The rights of individuals
If you would like to know if we own and process your personal information, or if you would like to access personal information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also request information on: the purpose of the data processing, the categories of personal data being processed; who else outside our company received your personal information from us; what is the source of personal data (if you did not provide it directly to us); and how long we will keep the data. You have the right to correct personal information we hold if it is inaccurate. You may also, with certain exceptions, request that we delete your data or stop processing it. You may request that we stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority if you are not satisfied with the way we treat your personal data. If technically feasible, we will send you your personal data or transfer it directly to another controller based on your request.
If you submit a request to us to send your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will comply with that request free of charge. If we are unable to comply with your request within a reasonable time, we will notify you of the date on which we will comply with your request. If for some reason we are unable to fulfill your request, we will send you an explanation as to why we did not comply with your request.
Notification of personal data breach
In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and the competent supervisory authority by e-mail within 72 hours of the extent of the breach, the data covered, the possible impact on our services and our planned data protection measures and limitation of any adverse effects on individuals.
We will not send you a notice of injury in the case of:
- if there are technical and organizational protection measures (such as encryption) that have been applied to personal data affected by personal data breaches, which make that data incomprehensible to any person who is not authorized to access it;
- if we have taken subsequent measures to ensure that there is no longer a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- if it would require a disproportionate effort (in which case we will inform you through the media or similar equally effective measures).
Violation of personal data means a breach of security that results in the unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored and processed in connection with the provision of our services.
The right to complain to the competent authority
You can send a complaint to the supervisory authority at any time regarding our collection and processing of your personal data. In the Republic of Croatia, you can submit a complaint to the Agency for Personal Data Protection (AZOP)